Who we are
CoSapient is an SEO company focused on getting your small to medium sized business organic listings on the first page of the major search engines. We have 16 years of experience and over 9000 satisfied clients. We are so sure of getting you results that we offer a 100% money back guarantee in writing if we can’t get multiple first page placements within 90 days of launching your campaign.
Our staff has years of technical experience to deliver a fully optimized website that the search engines will find to be compliant with the latest Google standards.
All of our content is 100% original and written specifically for your business to get your message to the first page of the search engines.
Typical customer service purchases
Search Engine Optimization 95 %
PPC Management Services 45 %
Social Media Management 40 %
Reputation Management Marketing 15 %
Years in business
Our Mission is to increase our clients sales and help grow their business. We do that by placing our clients on the first page of the major search engines (Google, Bing, Yahoo etc.) and deliver 5-10 times the traffic to your site than if you use Pay-per-click advertising – all at a fraction of the cost. We then work with you to help effectively market your website because just getting traffic that doesn’t convert isn’t of much use to anyone.
Our philosophy is simple: Create a partnership with our clients where our interests are aligned. If we can help to grow your business then you will continue to be our partner. Everything we do is geared toward helping you achieve the result of increased sales at the best possible ROI.
Our Promise is simple: Guarantee our work to remove any doubt from our clients that we will deliver what we promise and earn your business or let you walk away without penalty.
- No one else in the industry will give you a 100% money-back guarantee in writing if they can’t deliver first page results in 90 days.
- We have month-to-month contracts in place of annual contracts so we have to earn your business every 30 days. If we aren’t providing value then we don’t deserve your business.
- We publish all of our pricing for SEO services. In order to help you beat your competition, we need to know what your budget is and if that is enough for the goals you want to achieve. To alleviate any concern we are using your budget information to charge you as much as possible, we publish all our pricing up front.
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. contract with partners and affiliates.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Surveys & Contests
From time-to-time our site requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.